YELLO Equipment™ is rapidly growing and seeking new talent to join our dynamic dealer network. YELLO™ sells reliable, affordable and highly efficient machinery designed to help our customers lift profits and add value to their business. As the authorised SANY dealer in NSW and QLD, we service a multitude of customers working in a wide range of applications such as mining, construction, civil and waste management providing quality equipment and dedicated after sales support.
Our NSW team offers an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, highly motivated and outgoing Salesperson to join the team in the position of Area Sales Representative. In this role you will be responsible for selling SANY Excavators across our range of mini, small, medium, large and wheeled excavator as well wheel loader models adapting your pitch to your customer’s needs. This role will also be responsible for growth of other SANY lines of construction equipment as they are rolled out. The major emphasis of this role will be to proactively hunt and find new business. The successful applicant is expected to grow our market share in this region and increase awareness and purchase of YELLO Equipment™, YELLO Finance™ and SANY machinery.
Our new Area Sales Representative will report to the Sales Manager and be responsible for:
- Hungrily seeking new sales opportunities through cold calling and prospecting for new business
- Developing, nurturing and managing relationships in an existing network of customers within the territory
- Actively maintaining YELLO Equipment™ CRM systems with up to date data to reflect the activities you have performed within your region
- Providing ideas and feedback on general marketing, trade shows and related networking activities
- Meeting market share expectations and other KPI's provided by Management
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Established sales experience and proven sales success
- Ability to share and discuss specific examples from previous employment demonstrating your sales and cold calling skills
- Genuine desire to deliver YELLO Equipment™’s customer service standards as you develop and maintain positive relationships with customers
- A motivated, competitive and ambitious drive to meet and exceed sales targets
- Previous employment in a similar position or industry is preferred
- Experience and understanding of maintaining a CRM system
- Confident, respectful, professional, approachable and ethical communication and presentation skills
- Excellent cold-calling/telephone skills and a passion for regular prospecting
- Self-motivated and the ability to work autonomously
- A current Drivers Licence and a reasonably strong mechanical aptitude
- Preferably reside in Sydney
What's In It for you?
- We offer a competitive Base + Super + best-in-industry Commission Structure + Company Car + phone + laptop
- A fast-paced, robust business who thrive on turning up the RPM and doing things our way for the benefit of customers
- Training and upskilling for your professional development
- Encouraging and nurturing management who value your input to assist YELLO™ in achieving further success
- Being part of a growing business who are excited about our future and the opportunities ahead
At YELLO Equipment™, we know the strength of our team is vital for the overall success of our business. We strongly believe in the products we sell and are passionate about the industries our equipment services and supports. The position advertised above would suit someone who is eager and proactive in achieving success, who is willing to proactively prospect and cold-call, and who is driven to provide outstanding customer service and support after the sale is done. If this sounds like the perfect role for you, then click APPLY NOW and submit your resume for consideration.