OUR SERVICING PROMISE
Onsite Heavy Equipment Repair & Excavator Servicing
YELLO Equipment is a proud business within the Preston Group of Companies – a diversified management and investment group overseeing market leading businesses within the specialised industrial services sector. The businesses within the Preston Group support and enhance each other to deliver a complete solution for their customers.
YELLO Equipment customers will be supported pre and post-delivery for all excavator servicing requirements by our Equipment Servicing partner, SuperService.
SuperService are the Heavy Equipment Maintenance Specialists and also operate within the Preston Group of Companies. With facilities across the eastern seaboard states of Australia, the SuperService team are skilled technicians in servicing, repairing, completing major inspections and sourcing parts for Heavy Equipment. With a fleet of purpose fitted field vehicles, SuperService will provide our customers with both mobile servicing and workshop facilities for excavator repairs, servicing or inspections when needed.
YELLO Equipment and SuperService work hand in hand to ensure your complete satisfaction and long-term support is readily available.
Call our friendly team who will gladly explain your excavator servicing support options on 1300 093 556, or for more information, please visit:
LIFTING PROFITS GUARANTEE
Our YELLO Equipment ‘Lifting Profits’ guarantee ensures you receive:
- General servicing and maintenance – in the field, at your location or in our workshop facility
- Routine inspections – Available for all 90 day/annual inspections to keep your machines at work
- Breakdown Support – We have fully equipped service vehicles allowing us to bring our workshop to any location
- Mechanical repairs – We service & repair engines, transmissions, differentials and final drives
- Auto electrical – Fault diagnostics and repairs, fitting of new attachments, lights, radios, GPS, alarms & monitors
- Hydraulic – Fault diagnostic and repairs, hydraulic cylinders, motors, valving and accumulators
- Control system – Calibrations, fault diagnostic and repairs, CPU’s, LMI’s, load systems and CAN systems
- Air conditioning – Servicing, Fault diagnostics and repairs
- Welding and Fabrication – Steel fabrication, aluminium repairs, boom repairs and modifications
- Engineering – Engineering certifications, hydraulic design and engineering specialists
- Major inspections – 10 year and 25 year major inspection
- Authorised insurance repairs – review, reports, quotations & repairs
- Pre delivery inspections – Excavator repairs and inspection for pre-sale or purchase