YELLO Equipment is rapidly growing and seeking new talent to join our dynamic dealer network. A fantastic opportunity is available for an experienced Key Account Manager to join the YELLO Equipment NSW team, based at our Smithfield branch. This position will be responsible for engaging with Tier 1 customers, with a specific focus on the civil and mining markets. You will have a proven ability to build, grow and maintain successful accounts selling equipment for a growing, global OEM brand.
In this role, you will be responsible for selling SANY Excavators across our range of medium, large, and wheeled excavator models adapting your pitch to your customer’s needs. This role will also be responsible for the growth of other lines of construction equipment as they are rolled out. The major emphasis of this role will be to proactively hunt and find new high-profile businesses. The successful applicant is expected to grow our market share in this region and increase awareness and purchase of YELLO Equipment, Yello Equipment Finance and SANY machinery.
Our new Key Account Manager will report to the General Manager and be responsible for:
- Driving focus in our key growth areas
- Helping us achieve our customer experience aspirations
- Hungrily seeking new sales opportunities through cold calling and prospecting for new business
- Developing, nurturing and managing relationships across Tier 1 customers in the industry
- Actively maintaining YELLO Equipment CRM systems with up to date data to reflect the activities you have performed within your region
- Providing ideas and feedback on general marketing, trade shows, and related networking activities
- Meeting market share expectations and other KPI's provided by Management
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Established key account management experience
- Proven sales success across large Tier 1 accounts
- Genuine desire to deliver YELLO Equipment’s customer service standards as you develop and maintain positive relationships with customers
- A highly motivated, competitive and ambitious drive to meet and exceed sales targets
- Previous employment in a similar position or industry is preferred
- Experience and understanding of maintaining a CRM system
- Confident, respectful, professional, approachable and ethical communication and presentation skills
- Excellent cold-calling/telephone skills and a passion for regular prospecting
- Self-motivated and the ability to work autonomously
- A current Drivers Licence and a reasonably strong mechanical aptitude
- Preferably reside in Sydney
Want to know more about YELLO Equipment?
YELLO Equipment sells reliable, affordable, and highly efficient machinery designed to help our customers and add value to their business. As the authorised SANY dealer in NSW and QLD, we service a multitude of customers working in a wide range of applications such as mining, construction, civil and waste management providing quality equipment and dedicated after sales support. YELLO Equipment is With You All the Way …
What's In It for you?
- We offer a competitive Base + Super + Commission Structure + Company Car + phone + laptop
- A fast-paced, growing business who thrive on a challenge and doing things our way for the benefit of customers
- Training and upskilling for your professional development
- Encouraging and nurturing management who value your input to assist YELLO in achieving further success
- Being part of a growing business who are excited about our future and the opportunities ahead
At YELLO Equipment, we know the strength of our team is vital for the overall success of our business. We strongly believe in the products we sell and are passionate about the industries our equipment services and supports. The position advertised would suit someone who is eager and proactive in achieving success, who is willing to proactively prospect and cold-call, and who is driven to provide outstanding customer service and support after the sale is done. If this sounds like the perfect role for you, then click APPLY NOW and submit your resume for consideration.